Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yey

Update as of 01/27/09 pm: Brian is back! Temporarily, at least. What the heck - is it the meds? Greeting me at the door, barking like there's no tomorrow, making snow angels in the front yard, running through and in between pairs of legs, wiggling his butt and marching his hind legs while I rub his backside hello, limp ever-so-barely there, etc. etc. He even tore apart a random piece of paper today! Gone are the days when I would be horrified at such behavior. Now, naughty = feeling good. I rejoice at mischief, the world has gone mad! :)

And just this morning, he was all poopy and limpy with fever.

Okay, so perhaps his lymph nodes aren't swollen right now, hence no fever and no aches. Sometimes I wish that this is all a practical joke, that someone switched some other dog's X-rays and pathology results with Brian's. He sure doesn't look like he's got a terminal illness right now.

Can't complain though -- this is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment