Monday, January 26, 2009

When the boss is away...

Boss man went to St. Marteen for a few days, and saw it as the perfect opportunity to bring the pups to school. Not that he would mind so much. But I just don't want to risk having to leave them both unattended in my lab, if the boss was around and if he calls me upstairs for impromptu meetings. The last time that happened, they went on a barking spree, out of boredom and lack of supervision, that flowed LOUDLY through the thin walls and corridors. Prompting several people from the department to ask me if my dogs were "okay", as soon as I returned to my lab. I guess they were barking bloody murder. Not the kind of noise you expect in the chemistry department, where dogs aren't allowed in the first place. Embarrassing.

He loves attacking Andrea as she enters the door... he satisfied his mouthing urges, in utter excitement over the visitor's arrival, by grabbing a coffee cup out of the trash today to offer to her! Crazy goof.

A special shout-out also to Mi Kyung and our tennis ball-throwing tea/coffee breaks back in 2007/2008, in the halls of Hall-Atwater in the middle of the night! Much to the chagrin of students who were afraid of big dogs saying hi to them out of nowhere. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment