Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Visitors

Friends Mike S. and Sara visited Brian at our house, a.k.a. the doggy hospice, this weekend. Lots of pats, tail/butt-wagging, and limpy-indoor-fetch-playing. Mom and Dad are boring, but guests are a treat! Mike and Sara think Brian is one crazy, adorable pup, and Bri loves them back. I am glad to have this positive energy and excitement around.








A bit upset that I accidentally deleted a week's worth of doggy pics on my camera. Backed up on two drives, deleted the files on the camera, only to realize after the fact that some were not backed up. There were a couple of really good ones with Brian excitedly giving Sara the paw. Waaah! It's okay, I have "photos" captured in my head.


More on yesterday's road trip to NEVOG, later...

No comments:

Post a Comment